Life on the Vine

Learning from Jesus to live my life as he would live my life if he were I - Dallas Willard

Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a day!!

Today was just one of those incredible days. I really loved today! Perhaps it was because....
- Derek and I went to a great church service, and had good conversations beforehand
- I had my first bridal shower - and got to connect with lots of family and friends of the family, and introduce them to Derek and his mother!
- our family found cheap flights to Costa Rica to visit little sis Lisa (who is there from August through early November!). A bunch of us are flying out mid-October for a long weekend! YEA!!! I can't wait! The only disappointment is that Derek won't be able to go (not enough vacation time this year...)
- we close on our house WEDNESDAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home