Life on the Vine

Learning from Jesus to live my life as he would live my life if he were I - Dallas Willard

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

life is crashing!

I've never had this happen before - gmail (and i think google talk) are both currently down. That means, I can't get new email or see who is online to chat with (a new habit). Instead of taking it for what it is, an urge from Jesus to go to sleep, I instinctively check all of my other 'google' addictions - google search, google maps and blogger. All of those are working, fyi. Phew! I think I'll choose to rest in hopes that all of these will be fixed by morning. Regardless, Jesus is Lord, and Google isn't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh! yes...I do the same thing. Google addictions...and they *are* all connected to Google now, aren't they? scary.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this has happened to me before. i'll be checking gmail or facebook waaaaaay past my bedtime for no reason and everything crashes on me. sometimes i'll get the point and go to bed. sometimes, i actually stay up the extra hours waiting for everything to fix themselves.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home