Life on the Vine

Learning from Jesus to live my life as he would live my life if he were I - Dallas Willard

Monday, June 25, 2007

What a couple of weeks!

What a couple of weeks it has been! I've been amazed at all that God has provided for Derek and I. Most notably is our house! We close in just 30 days on an incredible house - I love it more each time I'm there. It will be a great space for us to live, have people over, and begin our life together.

Things are also coming (slowly but surely) with the wedding and life planning. I'm amazed at the generousity we're experiencing from so many - from people hosting showers to giving us furniture. I've been struggling a bit to know how to respond to so much goodness. Truly, we don't deserve this, and it's not because of anything that we have done, yet we believe that these things are also from the Lord. God is good when things are going well and we're blessed relationally and materially. God is also good when life seems to be falling apart. I hope I can identify with that in difficult times, and not forget it during good times like this.

I'll post pictures of the house soon, but they are also on my Facebook account :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home